Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Blog

Well can't believe that I have started blogging. Wanted to always get into the blogging world but procrastination had always over ruled me

So let me start my first blog with a Happy New Year.

My new year rather started with an awful and sad note. On Jan 1st me , my family and two of my friends family started on our vacation on Orlando. We had planned the five days vigorously so that we will be able to cover Disney World, Universal Studio and Sea world. But unfortunately our flight got delayed by 6-7 hours because of some minor clinch in the gear and it took about 5 hours to for the flight officials to procure the parts and 2 minutes to fix it.

When the group was just getting over the delay and finally started to enjoy the trip one of the families in the group had to drop out of the trip due to a sad and sudden demise of his mother.

We continued the rest of the trip on a sad note and finally I am back home in NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment